Flowers ear falling off

vampcow

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by angelic00

Her ear officially fell off I noticed when she came looking for supper.

It is kind of red but not bleeding.
Oh my she is a BEAUTIFUL cat!! (even with the missing ear) however she doesn't not look happy that you are taking her picture...prob wondering why you are taking her picture instead of feeding her!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

angelic00

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
She is still active and happy as ever,i do not even think she realizes she is lacking ears.

david's steph

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Flower is beautiful, with or without ears! What a doll-faced beauty! She is probably so thankful to be out of the elements outside, safe indoors with you loving and taking good care of her! You are one lucky person to be her hero..you rock angelic00, thanks for helping her poor soul

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awwww that beautiful little angel

As someone else said, I am sure she is so thankful to be safe inside and out of the freezing weather, you are an angel, too

angelic00

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I have been cleaning them and she was at the vet a few days ago,the vet thinks she will be having 4 kittens of course we are just estimating how far along she may be but she has a big belly vet also thinks due in the next 2 weeks or so.

angelic00

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thank you all for your kind words,flower is very much part of the family now my dogs adore her so does my other cats.
We are going shopping tomorrow for kitten food to put her on now.