Flowerbelle was spayed today

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Krazy Kat2 wrote on 11-13-2003 at 12:18 AM
Poor little sweetie! The last pics were just adorable. She has really blossomed in your care.
It is so amazing to read your posts over the time since you came here at first. You 2 have really done so much good for all the cats that have come into your lives. You have really gone above and beyond what most people would have done, and I admire and respect both of you so much for it.
That is really sweet of you - as are everyone's comments about our care for the cats. But really, we couldn't help being born aggressive, anally-compulsive work-a-holics! ...and you know how one thing leads to another...

Besides - I really like your motto: "I refuse to tiptoe cautiously through life, only to arrive safely at death!"

Here's ours: "There are always a million reasons why something can't be done - you need just one why it can."

In fact - I should go add it to my signature.

....besides.... look who's talking miss "I rescued another one," LOL!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Flowerbelle's doing "great" (mostly sleeping). They'd prefer we picked her up tomorrow.

Normally, I wouldn't let one of our kitties stay in the hospital if they didn't absotely have to. But she doesn't stress out there nearly as much as our other cats do, and all the staff love her to bits, so if she wants attention, she gets lots of it.

So.... I guess she'll be coming home tomorrow. It is a bit tight here with five cats, and if she didn't want to stay in the bathroom, no matter how cozy we made it, it'd be a nightmare....

No biopsy results yet.

nora

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Oh Laurie - poor little Flowerbelle! She has been through so much and so have you and Gary. I hope she heals quickly. I don't think she would have made it without you two.