Flowerbelle growing up

graciecat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She's such a beautiful baby.
I've always loved white cats.
When I was a little girl my Grandmother always had a white cat, she had one that passed away and she searched and searched until she found another one...she said white cats were good luck.

I've have two white cats myself...Maggie who passed away just a few days shy of her 19th Birthday and now we have Elliott who's almost 2.

duchess15

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww...that is so sad what she had to endure! She should never have had to. But you guys(and gal)
are such great people to take her in and give her a second chance at life! I almost started
seeing those pics of her when you first brought her home! I know she holds a special place in your heart and it puts a smile on my face to see her have such a loving home.

gizzie

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Aww she is just adorable. Bless your heart for taking this little girl and investing in her life. It's a great story and it makes me remember the two guys I rescued. Twinkie was also with a terrible case of respiratory problem and was so thin that we didn't know she would live and she did. She is our princess and always sleeps with us. And there is Tweetie that really needed home and the boys were rescues as well. So believe me I know what you mean and I was not even a cat person. Now I love them to peaces and cannot figure out how I lived so long without a cat in my life. Good luck with your darling I think she is just beautiful and you can tell she is just happy.