Floor-to-ceiling cat tree

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Maybe Ginger has told Penny in cat language, that the new tree is hers and Penny best stay off of it for now.

I think it's nice that Ginger is still in charge and Penny is respecting it. She was there first.

Penny loved all the cat trees here, so she's not afraid of them. I think she and Ginger must have an understanding about the new tree.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kai Bengals

Maybe Ginger has told Penny in cat language, that the new tree is hers and Penny best stay off of it for now.

I think it's nice that Ginger is still in charge and Penny is respecting it. She was there first.

Penny loved all the cat trees here, so she's not afraid of them. I think she and Ginger must have an understanding about the new tree.

Who knows, Nial, that could very well be the case!

I do have a new report, however: Penny actually climbed up to the third shelf on this new cat tree this weekend one afternoon when Ferris and Ginger were snoozing in the other room.

I was happy, and grabbed for the camera, but as soon as I got it focused, she jumped off, and all I got on film was a blur.

She must not have wanted any proof to exist that she climbed on it.

Side note: Penny and Ginger have had a few more confrontations lately, and it's funny. Ginger screams like blood is being shed, but her scream is worse than her bite: once she has screamed loudly enough to wake the dead, Ginger runs away from Penny and then acts like nothing happened.

I think she knows Penny could take her if they REALLY got into it, but Penny is royal enough that she knows that a title means nothing when you've got pure blood running through your veins. So she lets Ginger have her way rather than have to listen to her screaming.

On the bright side, Penny has discovered the Tiger Tamer toy, and is having a blast with it, so that makes up for her not wanting to hang out on the new cat tree.

pamela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have 2 of those (bought from Walmart) and my cats LOVES them. It's amazing to see how much abuse the posts have endured and not fall apart yet!

The things we'd get for our cats! *shaking heads*

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by icklemiss21

It is nice she finally spent some time on it, how did Ginger take it
SHHHHHHH! Ginger still doesn't know!