Flirts - time to fess up!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

katspixiedust

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kellyyfaber

Hey, when will Waffle post her confession??? Isn't she the shameless "hussy" that throws herself on Brenden?
That she is! Waffle is completely shameless about her flirting; however, I think she's trying to play dumb about it (like I already don't see it happening) so getting a confession out of her is highly unlikely. The hussy!

darkeyedgirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm a huge flirt. But not if I see a ring on the finger. If the guy is ringless & apparently single, I'll flirt my socks off. Smile a lot, loads of eye contact, play with the hair, etc.

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm a flirt without realizing it most of the time. I'm big on joking around and I've always had a lot of guy friends....I guess I just know how to talk to guys and it comes across as flirting? I dunno

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

katspixiedust

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ugaimes

I'm a flirt without realizing it most of the time. I'm big on joking around and I've always had a lot of guy friends....I guess I just know how to talk to guys and it comes across as flirting? I dunno
I think a lot of times people mix friendliness up with flirtiness! For instance Brendan was always brought up to compliment people if he thought they looked nice that day and so in high school he would actually say things like, "Your hair looks really pretty today" or "That's a really nice shirt on you"...etcetcetc so of COURSE every girl in the universe always thought he was flirting with them! Because of that he was nominated for Biggest Flirt and at the time he didn't understand why!
His friends never understood how he got the girls he did (i.e. generally older than him, when they couldn't even get A girl period) and so for his "funny superlative" in his senior yearbook he got: "Most likely to marry a supermodel." I have to say he was pretty proud of that one. His friends just didn't see that being complimentary and friendly was the key!

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by captiva

I don't flirt.
My grandma does though. I wish you all could hear her
Originally Posted by Hydroaxe

Hold on a sec while I check with www.idontbelievecrapdiva.com .............................. It says you are lying! Okay... now let's check www.idontbelievecrapdiva.org .................. Ha-ha! It says you are lying there too!
Order,
order!
... the Sesion is open again....

All that believe to Chris, please Rise your hands!:

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by CoolCat

Order,
order!
... the Sesion is open again....

All that believe to Chris, please Rise your hands!:
Rigel???

Are you flirting with me again???
Wait a minute! I see that Ryan is behind the whole thing.
What are we going to do with him, Rigel?

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by captiva

Rigel???
Are you flirting with me again???
Wait a minute! I see that Ryan is behind the whole thing.
What are we going to do with him, Rigel?
Yes "wyan" is the perpetror of all this!

I suggest this...

We must to kill the Worm!!!

All in the hall that agree with this rise their hand...

diane8704

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I dont consider myself a flirt...however, I have been known to use charm to my advantage...but I do smile at people. It doesnt matter if they are male or female, and I have been accused on occasion of being a flirt...but I dont think so. I am just being polite.

(isnt denial the first stage???)

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OK...I have to admit it...I'm a HUGE flirt. Most of the time I don't even realize I'm doing it. Hubby insists that it's not even limited to members of the opposite sex...I flirt with women, animals, inanimate objects. Hubby doesn't mind...he knows that, after some bad experiences, I'm pretty careful not to do it with anybody who's likely to take it the wrong way. (Of course, he's a closet flirt...he does it but won't own up to it!)