Fleetwood Mac.............TONIGHT

airprincess

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sorry it has taken me so long to respond! Work has been crazy and this is the first chance I've had to post.

The girl standing to my right is my friend Jennee who flew in especially for the show. She's a huge fan of the band.

before the show we met some friends of mine for dinner and drinks at this great little tex-mex place. I had many drinks in a 2 hour span and was feeling NO pain.

the show passed by very quickly (my concept of time was a bit skewed by all the alcohol) and we had great seats, 12 rows back from the stage.

After the show was over, we went to meet my friend who works for the label who was going to take us back, Jennee had to run to the bathroom & we thought we had time. Long story short, she almost missed meeting FM. She came in at the last second. I almost had a heartattack because I was so stressed about her missing getting a photo with them.

they were lovely, the show was great and we all had a good time. It was the most fun I've had in a long time.

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They were "lovely"?!?!?!?! Are you sure you are not still "under the influence"?

maddie&tybalt

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Fleetwood Mac, wow I'm jealous. I can't beleive you got to meet them, supercool! Stevie Nicks is so awesome I have never seen them but have three albums. There was an article about Lindsay Buckingham in People Magazine this week. I'm excited, myself, becuase tonight (Tuesday) I'm leaving here in a little bit to go see Ben Harper and Jack Johnson in Kansas City
. If you've never heard of Jack Johnson, he's awesome, I suggest you all should go to his website and take a listen to some of his music. He's great and a hottie (he used to be a pro surfer...SUPER CUTE!