Fleas!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

alvary

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
hey. Been a while since i have posted (been lurking), but after the wonderful advice everyone gave i thought it only fairl to give an update.

Both sifl and rupert are doing wonderfuly. For personal reasons we had to move across australia, dragging the kittens with us. They slept most of the way and handled the move much better than I did lol.
They are growing VERY fast. The vet here is great. Have had rupert de-sexed and both have had shots. They are totaly flea-free now

They are now living on the patio of my fiancee's parents house, in a massive cat avairy and. They are loving it XD (will be moving in with us again as soon as we have a house organised that they can stay in...only a few weeks away)

again, thanks for the advice everyone!
Jessica

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's always great to get an update. Glad to hear that all is going well for you and congratulations on your move. Sounds like a great place for the kitties too.

ladybass0711

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I use a product called De Flea. It is safe on kittens of all ages. It can be applied to the animals, and left on or rinsed off. Also it comes in a Spray for the area. I have used it now for 2 years and I have never had any problems with it. You can get it at Petco or Petsmart.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by ladybass0711

I use a product called De Flea. It is safe on kittens of all ages. It can be applied to the animals, and left on or rinsed off. Also it comes in a Spray for the area. I have used it now for 2 years and I have never had any problems with it. You can get it at Petco or Petsmart.
Be very careful using over-the-counter flea medications. Some have been known to kill cats and kittens. It is ALWAYS best to contact your vet. Just as another note, often the OTC products really don't work - I've been there, done that, learned my lesson and spent megabucks fixing the problem.