Flaqui is finally home! I'm in heaven!

momto4kitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello everyone:

As most of you know I moved to a new house and Flaqui escaped and I couldn't bring her home with me, so I've been going to the old house everyday to feed her, with the owners permition of course.  Well, today I finally was able to put her in the carrier and she is home, yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

she is a difficult girl and she refused to get in the carrier, but today was the day.  OMG I'm so happy I could just scream, but I won't haha! My family is complete now, at least a ray of sunshine, I've been so stressed not having her here.

She is scared right now, she is hiding behind the dryer and she won't come out, but at least she ate well when we first got here.

Thank you Lord for helping me get my girl home.

Here she is , the pic is dark, I didn't want to scare her with the flash.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

momto4kitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you so much!  I'm so happy, I have to say Flaqui has really surprised me,she is soooo happy to be here!!! She has taken everything so well that I can't even believe it.  My other kitties have suffered a lot with the move, but Flaqui is so excited to be here.  It is really a blessing:)

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Wonderful news.  So glad she is taking it well.  I was afraid she would not be happy being inside.  She IS inside for now, isn't she?  Did you build an enclosure for her?  Can't remember.

momto4kitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, Flaqui is inside in a room for now.  I still can't believe she is this happy! The enclosure will be ready in two weeks,  I had to order it special for my cats, they don't sell cat enclosures here, only big cages for dogs.  Hopefully she will like it. She can be inside part of the day and also in the enclosure.

callista

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a beautiful cat! I love tabbies. And she has those tiny little bits of white on her paws too, and she's stuck her tongue out just barely.. awww!

momto4kitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She is soo happy! She wasn't this sweet before, I feel so sad because I know she suffered without me, I mean, I went there everyday, but just for a little while to feed her.  I will nowake up for it.  Th next step is to take her to the vet once she calms down. 

minka

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Tammy, I'm so happy for you! I remember your thread from what seems like such a long time ago when you first moved and we were all trying to give you tips on how to catch her. I'm so glad Flaqui is finally home. :clap:

aelurophile

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Happy she is home! It sounds like she was ready too, since she let you get her in the cage without any problems.

momto4kitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It wasn't easy at all to get Flaqui inside the cage.   I tried to make her go inside the cage by herself because i didn't want her to be traumatized,  so I kept trying day after day, then I couldn't wait anymore and I just grabbed her and forced her into the cage, it was the only way, she was soo upset and angry, and when she got here she was scared at fiirst, but the next day she was the happiest girl in the world ,it really amazes me because she was a little wild before.

aelurophile

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
It wasn't easy at all to get Flaqui inside the cage.   I tried to make her go inside the cage by herself because i didn't want her to be traumatized,  so I kept trying day after day, then I couldn't wait anymore and I just grabbed her and forced her into the cage, it was the only way, she was soo upset and angry, and when she got here she was scared at fiirst, but the next day she was the happiest girl in the world ,it really amazes me because she was a little wild before.
 It sounds like she's not holding a grudges, so all for the best!

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
:clap: that is wonderful news! :clap:
I'm glad she's home at last, safe and sound with her family. And it sounds like she's settling in well too.

momto4kitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you Laurie, Fuzzy should learn something from Flaqui, haha he still misses the outdoors and  I have to admit he is driving me insane, he is the only one causing me some problems right now..