Fixed my vacuum!!

ashleynicole

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

Oh really? I guess I had this coming - there was A LOT of stuff in there (dust, cat hair, a pen
) that was jamming it all up - I've had lots of luck with the bagless, and I love it! I had a bagged and it didn't do as much 'sucking'
as this one does.

I'm still dreaming of a Dyson
Ya know, I'd been dreaming of a Dyson too, but my hopes were recently crushed! For a while I'd been talking about whenever I register I wanted to ask for a pretty colored Dyson. My mom had talked to some friends of hers who have a Dyson, and they told her they were not at all satisfied with it (at least for the price they had to pay). My mom said she didn't want to tell me b/c she knew how much I wanted one! So now I'm on a search for my next wanted vacuum!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AshleyNicole

Ya know, I'd been dreaming of a Dyson too, but my hopes were recently crushed! For a while I'd been talking about whenever I register I wanted to ask for a pretty colored Dyson. My mom had talked to some friends of hers who have a Dyson, and they told her they were not at all satisfied with it (at least for the price they had to pay). My mom said she didn't want to tell me b/c she knew how much I wanted one! So now I'm on a search for my next wanted vacuum!!
Awww, really? I'd still register for one
I've heard nothing but wonderful things about them!