Five cats abandoned in small Box!

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is very sad, some people do not have a brain. Thanks for people like you trying to make a differance. I still say Cats do not get the same respect as dogs at all, and I don't understand that.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

leto86

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by halfpint

That is very sad, some people do not have a brain. Thanks for people like you trying to make a differance. I still say Cats do not get the same respect as dogs at all, and I don't understand that.
I think the saem way. I play on a dog Sim, and I had made a post in the forum there about not letting your cats outdoors unless supervised or a fenced in yard that they can't get out of, and I was attacked by this one person sayign its cruel to not let them out, that her cats are allowed to wander as far as she like.
I said that if it was her dog, would she let him wander as far as he like. And she was speachless for awhile before coming up with, 'Cats are different then Dogs'
sure as hell they are different, but they deserve equal treatment.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

leto86

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Update

Cailla is doing good, very friendly and lovuing, if I could tlak my family into bringing her home, I would!

Bess just came back from a foster home, the person didn't realise they were allergic to cats.
so now shes looking for naother foster homw to raise her unborn babies in.

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a shame for her. How is she coping with it? But at least it happened where people understood and could care for her.