Fishies!

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I was wondering if you'd ever got those seahorses, Amy. lShame about the mystery illness.
Wow! I love those fish with the big show off tails!

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have three small fish tanks ... I also have no photo skills...lmao...

Lioness
Please only get a single male guppy unless you get at least a gallon bowl with a filter

paz

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
i have some aqariums a two gal on my desk i keep a black rasbora and two dwarf sucker catfish in there (all three are less the 1/2 inch long)

not visable in the pic sadly and the water is not as bad as it looks for some strange reason the lighting made it all yellow

and this is the ten gal tank i keep on my other desk (i have three in my room lol) i keep three tiger barbs (ones an albino), two mystery fish the same size as the barbs, and a chinese alge eater

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I *had* four angelfish, one algae eater, a two pictus catfish. Then one night I get a frantic call from my nieghobr. Her tank was leaking. So now I have way too many fish in my tank. At least they all get along.
It is only a 20 gallon tank, so some of the fish need to move out soon. I have another tank to put my neighbor's fish in, but all of her tank stuff was ruined & I don't have a heater/filter, etc. for the fishies(who all require heated water). I also have Bob(black moor) & Frederica(orange & yellow goldfish). They are in a 2 gallon fishtank I bought in Wal Mart. My neighbor ordered one of those $100 Bio Orb tanks that are really cool! I want one. Her fish should be gone soon, but it is taking longer than anticipated to get her tank due to Christmas rush.

These are my two favorite "fish". lol They are as much fun as the fish in the tank, only they are on the floor & do not require any effort to see!
You can see the bottom of Bob & fredrica's tank in the top of the picture!

graykittenlove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a fish tank too but no ability to take pictures of my fish. I have tried but they never come out right. Right now I have a gold fish name Jeordie and an aglea eater named Fred living in a 10 gallon aquarium. Once I move back home, I'm gonna get Jeordie a friend as I will have access to a 42 gallon tank.

I'd take pictures of the tank except it looks pretty messy. Fred doesn't like the way I place things and will dig out any plant or decoration I place in the tank. I got tired of fighting with him over it and I figures it's his home if he wants the plants to float and the decorations on their side they I 'll let him decorate any way he wants...it doesn't seem to bother Jeordie any.