Fish anyone??!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

caitsith

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thanks, it's a 5 ft tank and ive only got a pelco,two krebensis and a alge loach in there at the mo. And a siamese fighting fish.The neons and baby krebensis are in a second tank and 2 large fantails in another. But Ive been told ive got M.T.S...Mutiple Tank Syndrome!! Ive got to get another tank so seperate the Famale and Male krebensis as ive got 8 babies as it is!!

scoobydoo2345

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
i owned a few bettas my self. i bought this really pretty dark blue male, for my mom for her birthday. and my mom sister gave us a vase to put him in. now at the time my cats never bothered with them. just sat there and watched it.

the fishes name was fred. well one night my mom went over to her friends house, and she came back to find the vase tipped over, and water all over the place. and fred laying there on the floor. tigger came up and sat down and had that expression on his face like "Mom look what I did. Aren't you proud of me?".

about 3 yrs ago, i had this ten gallon tank, and i got a electric blue lobster. i named him blue. he was so pretty. when i first got him he was so tiny, used to hide in a snail shell. then 1 yr and a half later he was huge. but he got out of the tank and dried up.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

caitsith

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Sorry to hear about Blue
My Pelco escaped out of the tank once! I found him in the morning on the floor,it looked like he was dead but he was fine, aparently they can survive in a small puddle of water and are quite resiliant. We used to call him houdini ! But now we call him Mr. Monty Burns !!

hypancistrus

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I had a blue lobster in college and honestly, that is one species I wouldn't mind keeping again. I also have always wanted to do a large "mangrove" set up with fiddler crabs and mudskippers!