First Toby, now Lulu- she has a tumor in/near Thymus Gland

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yeah, I looked them up online, and they look so bulky. We were at the pharmacy today, and they didn't carry the tube wrap. I've seen it before - I even think we have some here somewhere. I remember Gary using some on his arm last year, just neither one of us can remember where it went. It's not where all the other medical supplies are. :lol3:

I bought those really fuzzy socks at the pharmacy - they're a tube and really stretchy. :lol3: I cut the toe off, and clipped the heel as the slot for her legs. It was actually almost perfect. Flowerbelle modeled it (and looked SO cute! She wasn't overjoyed about wearing it though... ). I now understand the importance of the neck part of it - it helps hold it all in place. :lol3: The problem was that the sock that stretched over her belly was just much too short, and that's the important part. I could sew the two together, but I don't have any elastic I can use, and I don't want regular thread. Others have used onesies to prevent their cats from getting at stitches, so those can definitely be made to work. I think the next thing I'm going to try is a man's long tube sock. :dk:

Last edited: