First Time

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Silver Crazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He has come around to most things over the last 12 months as in one of my other posts but has a few things to get through yet but this was a major step, not having a cat sit on your lap and cuddle for 12 months leads to major cuddle withdrawal and was a great feeling when he did it..lol. Yet he will lay next to me and cuddle in like crazy...no idea.
His attitudes are softening which is really nice. And all he wants is for you to play with him and pay him heaps of attention. (normal cat)
Just got to sort out his aggression which shows every now and then but pretty rare now, and his absolute fear of any large plastic bags. It is total terror and fear and he shakes and hides for an long time after if I forget and pull a big trash bag out. I can leave it up to you guys to think of what might have happened to cause this, his previous life which wasn't the greatest..
I think I might lose on this one and have to accept it will be a problem forever.
Otherwise things are great with him and getting better and better.
But he is a big heavy cat to have on you for a long time and I sat for an hour enjoying it but I had pins and needles in my legs and aching hips when he finally jumped off..lol

Last edited: