First the construction workers....

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have an idea...just round them all up and take a group photo!!! Then we can all have a bowl of soup...please???!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Abymummy

I have an idea...just round them all up and take a group photo!!! Then we can all have a bowl of soup...please???!!!
We want to do that on Friday
Since its my last day.... they are pretty busy with the sale right now, but its fun to watch them run around

The hottest one of all (We nicknamed him "Armani" since he was wearing these amazing pair of Armani jeans yesterday
) is looking super amazing this morning in a pair of black suit pants with a veeerrrryyyy nice button up shirt and tie

The best thing? He has a younger brother
Who is just as amazing

*sigh* Goes to show what a nice dressed up guy can do to a girl

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pombina

Are you moving out of your office this week? Do you go to the new one on Monday? Did John get a job there?
Sorry if there was an updated thread
I am so last week
I'm outta here on Friday
I'm pretty sad, I'm going to miss all the people and friends I've made here the past 2 years

I'm going with my boss for now, until something better comes up

John is working at his current job now.... nothing new for us yet

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by halfpint

Oh heck I can round up some rope
Or better yet DUCK TAPE
yes that would be it, He is a cutie for sure, meet me there and I'll duck tape you to him
Where ever he may be ,,,, Just Meow!!! Well purr that would be better I think
Girlfriend, whatever works!!!!
Did you ever see him on Oprah? He tells Oprah in this slloooooow southerrrrrn drawwwwwl about a recipe, he says "first you take the buuuuuuuudddda and ya meltit in the paaaaan"
(insert my pants miraculously falling down here) Oprah just asks him to say that again, like 4 times.... she was all
right in front of him....

Originally Posted by babyharley

I felt like we were in 4th grade. I asked my friend if she wanted me to slip him a note "Do you like me? check yes or no "
we're not worthy, we're not worthy!!!

Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

I like a man with a nice butt!
meeeeee toooooo!!!!!!

Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

or...you should have said "Yeah, She's hot!"....just to get a reaction out of him- bet you'd stop him dead in his tracks! lol
or you can always just poke him in the eye! If he was lookin at you, he'd a saw it coming! =)

theimp98;1358349All that i can say is thanks you ladies for the glimpse of the female mind [/QUOTE said:
(it's a scary place isn't it????)

Originally Posted by babyharley

The hottest one of all (We nicknamed him "Armani" since he was wearing these amazing pair of Armani jeans yesterday
) is looking super amazing this morning in a pair of black suit pants with a veeerrrryyyy nice button up shirt and tie
The best thing? He has a younger brother Who is just as amazing
*sigh* Goes to show what a nice dressed up guy can do to a girl
Nothing like a man in designer clothes to get your juices flowing!!!!