First supervised outing

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The Trips found their way to the new addition this morning. We found the way out of the house we didn't know about and plugged the hole, but we did let them have some fun first.Also you can't see it in the picture but there is a fine netting over the open section here.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
If this cat post could talk, what stories it could tell!

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
hissy it looks like you live in an awesome place. I'd love to see more pictures of it..

tuxedokitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oooooh, fun! Looks like a wonderfully exciting yard out there!

sammie5

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
All I can think is - how did we survive before Hissy got her digital camera! The triplets' antics are enough for a whole forum on their own. They are adorable. And once again, remind me how I would never have the energy to cope with tiny kittens.

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Gosh, I hope I am not wearing out their welcome? These three are just such a panic- they are into everything all the time! It is as if they are on the same wavelength like triplets would be? It is really strange and fun and exhausting. But I will stop hogging all the picture space if you want me to?

princess purr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
no no!! i want more pics. I like to see someone else going through triplet craziness other then me!

sammie5

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh no! I must admit, when I come to the lounge, the first thing I look for is new posts with triplet pictures. Everyone's photos are really great too, but I adore these three trouble makers! They seem to be able to get in to way more trouble than just 3 times what one kitten would do.

Do they take turns being ringleader?

I was being quite sincere, what on earth would the forum be without our daily dose of triplet action? I am so glad you have that new camera!

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
yes they take turns being the ring leader. I think the worst time we have is early in the morning, they usually get up in the bay window in the bedroom and right before we wake up they take a giant leap and land on your faces! OUCH!! We now sleep with a blanket draped down over the top of the head of the bed and over our pillows to protect our head! LOL

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by hissy
Gosh, I hope I am not wearing out their welcome? These three are just such a panic- they are into everything all the time! It is as if they are on the same wavelength like triplets would be? It is really strange and fun and exhausting. But I will stop hogging all the picture space if you want me to?
Don't worry about it! Sometimes I feel that way about me posting so many pictures too, so I can relate! But the triplets are awesome and I love seeing them.

You're addition looks wonderful! I can only dream!