FIRST Pictures with NEW Camera

misscharlotte

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KittyKook

It's a Nikon D70 digital SLR. I've been shopping cameras for quite awhile now and I finally decided this one would best my needs right now. I'm so excited about it that I want to get out and play with it and learn it. But unfortunately, I gotta work.
A few months ago, I was seriously thinking about get that exact camera model. I had decided to stay with my current digital camera because I really don't "need" a new one. Now that I see how sharp those kitty pictures are....I may just have to re-think my decision!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittykook

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MissCharlotte

A few months ago, I was seriously thinking about get that exact camera model. I had decided to stay with my current digital camera because I really don't "need" a new one. Now that I see how sharp those kitty pictures are....I may just have to re-think my decision!!!
It's a nice camera for sure. I just wish I had more time to practice with it. I've had to work the last several days and haven't even taken it out again since those first few pictures that I snapped the other night. I'm sure though, that once I get a few days off, I'm going to get busy shooting more pictures. Plus, the weather should be getting nice soon and I can get outside and really start taking some pictures. One thing that's nice....is that I didn't seem to get the terrible "red-eye" that I have problems with on my other camera. Even though it has a red-eye reduction on it.....the kitties always seem to have a glare in their eyes anyway. The only way to prevent that has been to back way away from them and zoom in for a picture. With this camera, it seems to take clear shots with no eye glare, even up close.

Anyway.....I can't wait to have the time to learn all about the new camera and take some REALLY good pictures!

pamela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Robin-

As usual, your pics are FANASTIC! You are soooo talented with cameras!
You also have fanastic models!

malakai711

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Great Pics Robin!! As usual, Thomas is so handsome! Have fun with the new camera!!