First Night Away From Mum!

FlawlessImperfection

Life isn’t perfect, and it’s lovely that way. ❤️
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I wasn’t sure where to post this, but we are at a lovely historic inn for my brothers wedding, and Buttercup has been left home by herself for the first time!
She has a sitter who will come twice a day, and he will stay for a while with her each time. He is one of only two people besides us that she likes, and he’s a 12 year old boy! He’s very responsible and I trust him more than most adults with her. I couldn’t believe it when normally she won’t show her face in the living room when we have visitors, except he was standing there casually scratching her head!
I sprayed Feliway, the plug in is going, she has plenty of everything and treat puzzle balls to occupy her, in just worried she will be upset and scared.
We took the dog with us, so it’s just her for two nights and days.
Please say a little prayer for her? Thanks!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

FlawlessImperfection

Alpha Cat
Purraise
:heartshape:You must love her a lot. I read that cats mostly sleep while you're gone. :sleepycat:If true, then you don't have to worry. Also, that's great that you have a cat sitter going twice a day to visit and take care of her. :catlove:Sending :vibes:
Thanks so very much for your kind words and thoughts- really!! Here’s hoping that’s just what she does!:thanks:

FlawlessImperfection

Alpha Cat
Purraise
I think we all know the feeling, but honestly, you've done so much to make sure she's happy.
She'll be fine. :lovecat3:
Thanks so very much!:kiss:
I know I’m being a little silly probably, I’m just always worried about her! We’ve done so much to try and make her feel safe and loved and comfy after her rough start in life, I just never want her to feel abandoned.
Hopefully the worst she’s doing is sneaking an R rated movie while we are gone!:dancingblackcat:
Thank you!!!!:heartshape:

FlawlessImperfection

Alpha Cat
Purraise
We are home!!
The house is still standing, we received a solid 45 minutes of meowing about how cruel it was to leave her alone lol!
She’s just SO dramatic! She really does make us laugh....
Thanks so much to all of you for helping assuage my worries!:heartshape:
The best thing was that Vadar trotted right up to her and licked her on the nose! She was trying to be disgusted, but she couldn’t hide her happiness to see him, even though he got go with us.

Although, I won’t be laughing when I get the credit card bill, as she seems to have taken up shopping channel shopping to pass the time....

FlawlessImperfection

Alpha Cat
Purraise