Bottle babies

If you listen you can hear Mo burp at the end

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

zeety

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Larry and Mo are five weeks old today and completely weaned! I do still sometimes use the bottle just because it's much easier for me, as I don't have a big mess to clean afterwards. They are getting better about not getting food all over them when eating out of a bowl, and I noticed last night they were licking their paws after eating. They are also much more active - scampering about, jumping and climbing and wrestling of course. They sleep a lot less lately as well, so I'm letting them spend the day up on the sofa when I know they've gone potty and I can keep an eye on them. They are afraid to jump off to the floor but I know it will only be a few more days before they get adventuresome and want to explore everything. Now that they don't require the 24 hour care I can move on to the next phase...getting the house kitty proofed. They will still be confined to their safe living space when I can't supervise them, but soon they will be able to jump over the partition.

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
:clap::clap::clap::clap: AWWWW Larry and Mo are growing up bit by bit. AND they are starting to groom themselves after eating - it just comes naturally :D. You are in for such a treat watching them grow and play each and everyday. I am sure you are enjoying each minute with them :happy3: :bigthumb: :clap::clap:

mbjerkness

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They really do grow up fast. I remember Lucky being so tiny and helpless, then she was grown up and getting into everything.