Fireworks booth

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here I am sitting in a fireworks booth selling fireworks. And it is HOT! Over 100 I think. At least we have coolers running.

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Gives a whole new meaning to the expression, "Hotter than a firecracker on the Fourth of July," doesn't it?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I so wanted to sell the big one. It is $500 and is a huge assortment. We sold a couple last year but one person used a forged check! He "bought" over $800 in fireworks. We are still trying to get payment from him and the DA is after him! This year we only accept checks from church members, but Ben, the guy in charge, doesn't want to do even that. It is strictly cash or charge. The biggest sale I had today was $157. It is cute seeing all the kids. They get so excited!

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
See, I would be worried they would get too hot and the whole tent would explode!
Yeah, ok, I know it's not possible, but still....

We set off some fireworks tonight (small fountains and such) for my nephew, but the big ones go off on the 4th. It's so cute watching him get all excited by those snake things that start out as little pellets and turn into the equivalent of a cat turd! Ummm...ok, woohoo? Where is a litter scoop? 3 yr olds are so easy to please I guess.

This is what I don't understand though. It's illegal to set off the big ones in this state and neighboring states, but they can sell them. Does that make any sense?