FIP took my baby and I am devastated

Loving Mickey

Mickey , my heart and soul Angel kitty
Top Cat
Purraise
I am truly sorry for your loss of your sweet Baba. I know the pain you are going through and how that pain can be unbearable at times. Yes, you will always miss your Baba. She will always be with you (locked away in her own special place in your heart). You can still love your two new kitties and they can love you. They will never replace your sweet Baba, but they can help you heal from your pain. You have plenty of room in your heart to love and enjoy your new kitties. I bet Baba is watching over you and smiling. She loves you still and wants to see you smile. I hope one day you can think of your precious Baba with more smiles than tears. It is what Baba would want! RIP Sweet Baba!
You were so loved and so very missed!!

gareth

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
you WILL always miss Baba. 

That's a good thing. It's a reflection of the bond you had and the love you shared. It might make you cry from time to time, but again thats just a reflection of the loss you will always feel. Baba was a part of you, and always will be. 

I will always miss my little Eva, my beautiful, shouty, little Burmese girl. I have cats now that are awesome, but Eva was my once in a lifetime cat.

Last edited: