FIP is stealing both of my babies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

stellaarmani

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I agree, there are too many things out there that take our fur babies away far too soon. My condolences to all of the pets you have lost. You will be happy to know that both of my kittens are doing really well! Still eating, pooping, and playing normally. Stella is bound to be the first one to go down hill because she has Wet FIP while Armani has dry. I'm praying that day isn't too soon. Once she stops eating, moving around, etc. I know I'm going to have to let her go and that kills me every day. Armani, god willing, still has months, maybe even a year. There is one drug that is still in its clinical phase called GC736 I believe and it actually works! I encourage everyone to read about it and if you can afford it please donate! One day soon I believe in my heart there is going to be a cure for FIP and our littlest ones will be able to live long happy lives.

jerseydevil

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Enjoy some awesome times with those two beautiful babies. And you will be the luckiest person because you did. My little Charlotte is gone now. She went to sleep peacefully this morning. At the end she could barely breathe and her stomach was like a football. FIP Means business....she was a sassy little princess for the four months I was lucky enough to love her

stellaarmani

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Sending you hugs and good thoughts during this difficult time. I am so sorry that you have to go through this. Please know that you made the best, most selfless decision for Charlotte. I know she is grateful. J jerseydevil

jerseydevil

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you @stellaarmani. Just finding this site has brought me some peace. Now my job is to comfort my other two who are confused that the carrier came home empty

stellaarmani

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
We said goodbye to beautiful baby Stella yesterday around 10 pm. She was unable to move and that's when we knew it was time. Her little whimpers still echo in my ears. May she rest in paradise.

jerseydevil

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I feel your pain of your precious little one. She's peaceful now and I pray you find peace in the days to come

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
@stellaarmani, just checking to see how you and Armani are doing.  Hoping he's feeling well, and that you and he are both coping with Stella not being there

stellaarmani

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
mrsgreenjeens mrsgreenjeens thank you for checking in [emoji]10084[/emoji]️. It's hard but Armani is slowly adjusting and I'm trying to stay strong for him. I'd just like to thank everyone for their kindness and consideration during this difficult time. I do not know where I would be without this site and all of you [emoji]128524[/emoji]

stellaarmani

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello everyone. It is with a heavy heart that I tell you we said goodbye to our sweet little Armani on January 16th at 11:45 am. He could no longer walk or eat and we made the tough decision to help him get to the rainbow bridge. He was such a little trouper and although my heart aches for his cuddles and lovely presence, he is now with his sister Stella. Knowing that both of them are no longer in pain helps me cope with this overwhelming feeling of loss. It may look like I am so unlucky, having two fur babies succumb to FIP but anyone who had the privilege of knowing Armani and Stella can tell you in a heart beat that I am the luckiest person in the world to have been able to experience their love. Thank you all for allowing me to express my grief. Rest in Paradise Armani (this is how he liked to sleep lol) [emoji]10084[/emoji]️

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
I'm so very sorry that it took Armani this soon.

Was hoping for a miracle or something since his was dry, and hoping he would be okay for months still. 

I know your pain is unbearable right now, but it will get easier as time goes on.  My heart is breaking for you.

Run free at the bridge with your sister,
Armani

lily paddy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
So heartbreaking, lost my baby at not even 5 months .. had him two months.. Lost him in November,  still tears.. why? Why does this happen? And we have no idea they have this when we bring them home.. i spent some time.. thinking of that.,. They need us..They chose and found us.. to live and care for them for the short time they have on then planet.. we will handle what ever we have to do.. and love love love them.. till my face was on my babys as he took his last breath.. he will always be with me.. I know u r hurting, my tears r for u.. Till we are all together again.. Armani and Stella and all the ones that go before us, we honor your time with us and will miss u always. Peace. 

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
This is such sad news.  On behalf of the TCS Team, we offer our condolences.  We'll lock the thread now out of respect for your loss, and invite you to post a tribute to your sweet kitties in our Crossing the Bridge thread.  

Status
Not open for further replies.