Finding a Manx kitten

Status
Not open for further replies.

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by manxmanmatty

1. I understand that a cat is a living animal and is nothing like computer I was comparing the the business people not the objects themselves. I was comparing the fact of people you don't know or care to know calling you up asking about somthing you bought or coming to check up on it whether it be a cat, dog , car, computer, or other aminal is kind of annoying. I do not wish for any old cat lady to know where live and my phone number. I give that information out only to poeple I trust or who need to ship stuff to me.

4. Ok, ANYWHERE is VERY big place willing to make a wager on that?

5. They do not seem like they want to make money or they would be more than willing to peoples money and not make them jump through hoops.

6. You rant about me comparing a cat to a computer then you compare one to car how very hipocritical of you. "A cat is a living being. not a car."
Yes i am willing to wager on most anywhere wanting to sign a contract. and i did not say everywhere would have you sign a contract because most pet stores dont.

Actually i was comparing having to pay for quality. and i wasnt ranting.

And i also said that i wasnt tearing you apart and not to take it wrong. So you dont have to be rude to everyone who is on the breeders side. Like everyone has said they are looking out for the best interest of the animal and the breed!

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Actually I don't think the original poster really cares about what we say or think. All they are interested in is finding a cat they can let breed one, two, or whatever times. They don't care about the breed or healthy cats.

The person is STILL defending their actions without a 2nd thought to any of the posts. Maybe its time to lock this one too?

gayef

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
As with other threads of this type, I have decided to shut this one down. TCS is a site primarily concerned with the CARE and WELFARE of cats and we do not support nor do we encourage the reckless and careless breeding of animals, pedigreed or otherwise, by inexperienced or uninformed parties. Should anyone have questions about the decision to close this thread, please feel free to PM me personally.

For clarity, I have copied the pertinent sections of the TCS Forums Guidelines below:

TheCatSite.com Forums Rules & Guidelines

TheCatSite.com Forums is dedicated to cat care & welfare. ... We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below ...

2. Please make sure to spay and neuter your cat. Unless you are a professional breeder and your cat is part of a professional breeding program, please educate yourself to the importance of spaying and neutering by the time your cat is 4-6 months old. By spaying and neutering you enhance your cat's quality of life and improve his or her health. You are also proving your love for cats because in acting as a responsible pet owner you are minimizing the problem of cat overpopulation. Spay and Neuter: The Best Thing You Can Do For Cats! Please read this article and don't hesitate to ask for more information in the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.