Finally...VICTORY!!

essayons89

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
At long last, after years of struggle, expansion and war I have finally emerged victorious in Rome: Total War.

My faction, the proud Brutii, are now the rulers of the Roman Empire. Since I am now the Emperor (Hail Caesar!!...that be me) I raised by eyebrow at the Senate and gave them a "Know your role and shut your mouth" or I'll have to beat them down at the corner Know Your Role Boulevard and Jabronie Drive. I'd off the old codgers but for now I'll let the people hang onto their silly traditions. Bloody peasants.

Man, it took me forever because I kept getting distracted from ever finishing a game I start. Now I can go get the expansion pack for it and start all over again. Happy day!

minxie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
sounds like you deserve a good cold beer!

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congrats! I know from living with my husband that this is a big deal! When he has a good night playing his game, he comes out of the computer room beating his chest saying "the conquerer has returned!". If it was a bad night...he just comes out and sits down very quietly and mumbles to himself. I just keep my mouth shut either way
!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

essayons89

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'd love to have a beer but it probably wouldn't do my already aching tummy any good.

Originally Posted by calico2222

Congrats! I know from living with my husband that this is a big deal! When he has a good night playing his game, he comes out of the computer room beating his chest saying "the conquerer has returned!". If it was a bad night...he just comes out and sits down very quietly and mumbles to himself. I just keep my mouth shut either way
!
LOL...we're like a bunch of kids when it comes to video games.

Bruce, I almost picked up Company of Heroes today. It looked really good. Is it a shooter or a RTS game? I'll do a google for it because I don't know anything about the game. Best Buy didn't have the Barbarian Invasion for Rome: Total War so I went one step further and bought Medieval II: Total War. I love the games in this series.