Finally....Mooch and Noodles!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Ok, here goes....I'm finally posting pictures of my beautiful babies! These are a few weeks old. I havn't uploaded the recent ones. But I'm sure now that I've remembered my password on this computer I'll be doing that soon! Enjoy!

This is Noodles:

This is Mooch:

This is Bunny, my cat that lives with my parents. I'll be using a picture like this for my Christmas cards this year:

This is Tasha (also lives with my parents, thats my DH half asleep in the background:

This is Abby (the dog) and Pumpkin when he was just a few weeks old:

Pumpkin last winter:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hmmmm...Did I do something wrong? I have them on the kodak gallery online and I right clicked them and copied thier url into the box on here that comes up when you click insert picture. Tonight is the first time I'm posting pics.

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Those are cute pics!
I couldn't view them unless I quoted your reply to see the links and paste them in another browser. Maybe the kodak gallery doesn't allow external linking. You could try getting an account at www.photobucket.com

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Good workaround, Ryan. They are cute pics. I wouln't mind betting that Kodak doesn't allow external linking. I know HP doesn't, or at least didn't -- I don't know if they do now.

irisanth

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
mooch reminds me of my kiki when he's sleeping<3

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sam you have to copy and paste the URL into another browser to look

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh good gosh! I'm sorry I made you all go through that trouble! Thanks for looking at my babies! I'm gonna set up an account with someone else then! So sorry!

irisanth

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

Oh good gosh! I'm sorry I made you all go through that trouble! Thanks for looking at my babies! I'm gonna set up an account with someone else then! So sorry!
aww its okay. it was worth it for the cuteness!