Finally Married!

stormy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You look so beautiful in your wedding dress!
Congratulations!!!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow! It looks like everything turned out great!! CONGRATS!!! You look beautiful! And the B&B look like it was a breath of fresh air!! May you and Jeff live a long and happy married life together!!

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tracy it must be really hard to be your friend! Not only are you sweet and kind, but also beautiful and thin?! I mean, really, you are absolutely stunning!!!! And I love your dress!!! Mine was similar to that. Was one of your bridesmaids pregnant???? I had a heck of a time trying to dress my girls, 2 of them were skinny little things, and then my sisters are a little bigger, and I wanted them all to feel beautiful....

lovemycodygirl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Congratulations Tracy!!!

Everything looked absolutely beautiful!! And I love your dress! Wishing you both many years of wedded bliss!

We are also newlyweds - August 19. I found myself feeling a tad depressed after all the festivities were over...especially the honeymoon! All that planning and it's over so quick. Now we're old married ladies!

Susan

angelkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Very beautiful pictures.. I love your dress!!! You look like me and my husband (as in height).. I'm very short, and he's quite tall...

sbw999

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Congratulations to a fellow cat lover!!!!!!!

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congratulations Tracy & Jeff! I'm glad everything went off well! Did you manage to get outdoor pictures? I know it rained all weekend here from Ernesto!

alexa

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Congratulations Tracy ... how exciting! You look beautiful and I love the colour your bridesmaids wore.

Just 329 days until mine

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by lovemycodygirl

We are also newlyweds - August 19. I found myself feeling a tad depressed after all the festivities were over...especially the honeymoon! All that planning and it's over so quick. Now we're old married ladies!

Susan
It's good to know I'm not the only one!!

Originally Posted by LokisMum

Congratulations Tracy & Jeff! I'm glad everything went off well! Did you manage to get outdoor pictures? I know it rained all weekend here from Ernesto!
We couldn't get any outdoor pictures it poured for about 12 hours straight!!, we did get some lovely indoor pictures at a local bed and breakfast.

Originally Posted by alexa

Congratulations Tracy ... how exciting! You look beautiful and I love the colour your bridesmaids wore.

Just 329 days until mine
you must be so excited!!