Finally-MARLEE!

shambelle

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AshleyNicole

I'm not sure if anyone will come back to this anytime soon, but I'm curious now. What "color/pattern" would you say Marlee is? I used to say Tortie and White, but as she has grown she has begun to show some stripes from certain angles. I went back to the Tortie thread to see if it helps....? I didnt know if her strips were well defined enough to make her a torbie and white, if there is such a thing. Anyone have any opinions?
she looks like my PJ, though PJ doesn't really have any stripes. So I think a torti and white... or as we call PJ, a tortico! She has big orange and black patches like a calico, that aren't like tortie patterns, around her big white belly.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ashleynicole

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by shambelle

she looks like my PJ, though PJ doesn't really have any stripes. So I think a torti and white... or as we call PJ, a tortico! She has big orange and black patches like a calico, that aren't like tortie patterns, around her big white belly.
Aww, I'd love to see pictures!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AshleyNicole

I'm not sure if anyone will come back to this anytime soon, but I'm curious now. What "color/pattern" would you say Marlee is? I used to say Tortie and White, but as she has grown she has begun to show some stripes from certain angles. I went back to the Tortie thread to see if it helps....? I didnt know if her strips were well defined enough to make her a torbie and white, if there is such a thing. Anyone have any opinions?
i'd call her a tortie & white. Java's a calico, & to me, a torbie is basically a tabby cat [pattern all over] with patches of tortie colors. Java's red spots have tabby stripes, but that's the only place she has them.

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Marlee is a very beautiful girl! I just love her colors, she looks very sweet and cuddly.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ashleynicole

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks for the opinions! I'm glad I was thinking right about her being a tortie and white. (And yes, she is pretty cuddly when she wants to be, usually in the morning when I first wake up!)