Finally making the jump to RAW

lisahe

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

No problem. When I was researching raw on the forum I came across a lot of members who's been using EZComplete for a while and some prefer it over other supplements they've tried. You can always write to the company with any questions or concerns you have or start a new thread here just looking for feedback from people who's been feeding EZComplete long term. 

I also think that as long as you provide your kitty with variety of proteins, different cuts of the same proteins,and different brands & flavors of canned food you will be as safe as you can get in terms of meeting your kitty's nutritional needs. 
I think variety is very good advice--that's what we do for our cats, too.

As for the supplement itself, I'm not sure what AAFCO requires for approvals but can say that our vet sounded very happy about the ingredients I told her were in EZcomplete. She was particularly impressed with how great one of our cats, Ireland, looked at this year's exam. Ireland had always seemed very picky about her food but she's turned into a very eager eater since she's been eating one meal a day of cooked food made with EZc. I thought it might be the digestive enzymes but the vet suspects it's probably the pancreas. EZcomplete hasn't been available long and I've changed a few other things in the cats' menu (adding Feline Naturals and taking out Primal poultry foods) but I'm convinced that it's feeding EZcomplete for several months that has made Ireland a happier cat!