Finally Had Enough

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dandelion22

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
The shelter has agreed to re home my cat. I have given a thorough description of the issues, and hope that they will place her with people who will allow her to have her own little castle. I am positive this will be the best thing for her. Thanks for all the support and advice! Some of it may come in handy for the future. Again, thanks!

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
The shelter has agreed to re home my cat. I have given a thorough description of the issues, and hope that they will place her with people who will allow her to have her own little castle. I am positive this will be the best thing for her. Thanks for all the support and advice! Some of it may come in handy for the future. Again, thanks!
Great news- thanks for the update......I'm happy for you and happy for both cats,I'm sure they will place her well with all the information youvd provided

Kflowers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm glad the shelter was understanding. I'm glad you stuck to your contract to help them help the kitty. But, don't go, you have a place here. Keep us updated on how shy cat adjusts and how things go. After half the story is hers.

Alldara

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I'm so glad they are being supportive and facilitative.

I hope your kitty goes to a wonderful home where they can be a solo cat.

Let us know how your other one does once that happens!

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
dandelion22 dandelion22
Just thinking about you and wondering how you and your kitty are doing-no doubt this has been difficult for you and I do hope you are doing okay and your cat is doing well also

Please do keep us posted,we are here for you( we'd love to see photos of your kitty)

dandelion22

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
dandelion22 dandelion22
Just thinking about you and wondering how you and your kitty are doing-no doubt this has been difficult for you and I do hope you are doing okay and your cat is doing well also

Please do keep us posted,we are here for you( we'd love to see photos of your kitty)
We are still waiting for the shelter to take the next step. They have to get her records from the vet, and post her pics on their website. I am glad that I can work with the same place where I got her from, because they are good. I will be posting pics in a few days, and an update!

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
We are still waiting for the shelter to take the next step. They have to get her records from the vet, and post her pics on their website. I am glad that I can work with the same place where I got her from, because they are good. I will be posting pics in a few days, and an update!
Oh good,I'm glad you are comfortable and confident with the process, thanks for letting us know what's happening.... are you feeling more at peace now,you okay?

I really look forward to seeing your photos and hearing happy tails!!!:heartshape:

dandelion22

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Oh good,I'm glad you are comfortable and confident with the process, thanks for letting us know what's happening.... are you feeling more at peace now,you okay?

I really look forward to seeing your photos and hearing happy tails!!!:heartshape:
Finally got time to get some pics up: this first one was when they were still newly adopted.
IMG_20200307_184756588.jpg

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
This is more recent of the "bully cat," Sheena.:View attachment 456318
She's beautiful,they both are....I know how hard this is for you but you're doing the right thing for all parties involved-we do all have a breaking point when something simply must change to get PEACE.....no one can say you did not give it your best efforts (& then some)- hugs to you,Sheena is going to make someone very happy and she's going to have someone all to herself and she'll be Queen of the Castle!

You've got friends here at TCS!

dandelion22

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
She's beautiful,they both are....I know how hard this is for you but you're doing the right thing for all parties involved-we do all have a breaking point when something simply must change to get PEACE.....no one can say you did not give it your best efforts (& then some)- hugs to you,Sheena is going to make someone very happy and she's going to have someone all to herself and she'll be Queen of the Castle!

You've got friends here at TCS!
Aw, thanks! I do get tearful as I wait on this process but I want both cats to be happy and content and this is the only way that can happen.