Finally Got my Kitten

lynchy

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I realize that kittens need to wean...every kitten is different...I was looking everywhere for months for a kitten.. and the last one fell through (always an excuse and she is 12 weeks now...)  Anyway my neighbors took a ride Wednesday night and called me to come outside...where they handed me Miribelle!  Black and White with uniques markings...she is very small and only 6 weeks old...she eats dry food and drinks water like a champ, using the cat box and seems very healthy!   engages in play with me....She is still a little skittish but does not whine, I actually hope she gets a little more snuggly....I thought I wanted a tiger kitten, but I got the kitten I was supposed to get and I see no problems with how young she is....cept the neighbors kids want to come over and "play" with her...they don't get it and I feel bad but they will scare her, right now she limits herself to "her" room and mine...feel so bad but she has to come first!  I guess a vet visit is ok at this young age?  I thought they couldn't get shots for 8+ weeks...she will bring some much needed excitement and action in our  home....feel blessed and like an over protected Mommy already.....She is in a good and loving home.....she is named after Claire Danes in the Movie Shop Girl...My Dad loves that movie and the name, thus I got the OK ...LOL...feeling happy now that she is here.....

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
Congratulations, and welcome to TCS.  

We'd love to see photos of your kitty.  Do you have any?  

Loving Mickey

Mickey , my heart and soul Angel kitty
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi and welcome to TCS!
So happy for you on getting your perfect kitty. May you and her enjoy many, many happy years together.
Can you post some pictures of your sweet kitty??
Just love kitty pictures here.