Finally got it right!! Simon and Max

cla517

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
It only took me forever to figure out the remote linking thing! Here are Simon (black stray) and Max (Grey from humane society, labeled Russian Blue, but I think not!)

hell603

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh how cute - they both have this little white area on their tummies. Almost like a sign - Rub here!!

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You're right- He's definitly not a Russian Blue or even purebred by the looks of things, but that doesn't matter because he's absolutely gorgeous!!!!
, I love Simon as well!

greycat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi and welcome to TCS to you and your kitties.

They're both beautiful and thanks for taking them into your home.

Doesn't look like a Russian Blue to me either but nevertheless he's gorgeous.

a_loveless_gem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congratulations! You worked out how to post pictures!! I still haven't figured that one out yet. I don't have pictures to post but I love to look at them.

I have to agree with everyone else, it seems to me Simon and Max have "Rub Me Here" markers on their bellies.

Max doesn't look like a Russian Blue, well not a purebred one to me. Though he could be Russian Blue mixed with another breed. But it doesn't matter, he's still a gorgeous kitty.

rfox

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Welcome! If shelters see a gray cat, they almost always automatically call it a Russian blue. go figure.

love those pics!!

russian blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by rfox
If shelters see a gray cat, they almost always automatically call it a Russian blue.

Whatever marketing method gets those cats out of the shelter and into a loving home is good thing to me!

But yes, Grey Cat = Russian Blue!

Welcome to the site cla517!