finally a kitten

el60

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello everyone. I have been on here for a bit asking about cats but didnt have one well now we do.
 He is about 13 weeks old is grey and white and adorable. He was so calm coming home he wanted to sit on my shoulder and purr. Not very far to get him anyway.Someone giving him away online.He has white mittens and white socks on his back legs.I will load some pics up if I find out how.We want another kitten to go with him as a friend. He is so clean and friendly and just perfect really. Waited a long time to get a kitten . Have not picked a name other than the obvious "Mittens"

txcatmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Congrats on the kitten.  A friend is a great idea.  You will be constantly amused by their interactions and they will enjoy having a playmate and buddy.  I'd just try to choose one with a similar personality.  Good luck!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

el60

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thanks txcat  We are going to the Humane today to see if we can find a good match for him. 

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Two kittens can be all the entertainment you can stand!  Turn  off  Shark Week and enjoy.

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
[COLOR=#"Blue"]Hola y bienvenido a TCS, ...Catulina :silver: Milky :whitecat: y Horacio :vancat:te saludan!!!........:wavey:[/COLOR]
(Translate: Hi and Welcome to TCS, Catulina ,Milky & Horatio say hello to you!!!...;))

Please feel as you home here, we can learn so much and deep about out kittys in this marvelous site, I just only please ask you read the rules and other stuffs that can help you to feel as you Real home!..:) here you have the link my friend.
http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82565

Please ask whatever you need to know, there are plenty of good members and of course our tireness Mod´s to help us here!....:hyper:

See you on the forums!, Glad you join us!:hyper:

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

el60

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thanks everyone for your replies. We got another kitten and he is adorable. I am going to post on the picture forum.Thanks