Final Stage Renal Failure/Pancreatitis-When is it the End?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

iloveprincess

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
So sad to hear you lost your best friend, Su. I know this is a very hard time for you. I'm glad that Su didn't suffer for too long and you were able to say goodbye. You gave her a long, beautiful life. Please take good care of yourself and reach out to us if you need support. 

Tonks,

What a heartbreaking situation you are in! How have you decided to proceed? I want to say that being in "final stage" kidney failure is not necessarily a death sentence as I've found with Tigger. If you are interested in discussing treatment options, I can try to help you with that. Can you post his latest lab results? Hang in there 

Tamu, 

How are you holding up? I remember when you lost your Thomas. I hate that you have to be going through this again. How is Sandra doing? Is she responding at all to the Aranesp? I really feel for what you are going through, I know how stressful and overwhelming it is. Please keep us updated. Hugs and well wishes 

kaoritokyo

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you,

Tamu

He have been angel on earth,(to me)Now he's working as angel till I meet him again..

iLovePrincess,

Thank you.

Yes,I'm relieved he didn't suffer too long.

We both suffer(of course,Su suffered more than me)too long,and now I'm not suicidal.

I guess it came from long sleepless nights and not knowing where it ends.

Also,Su surprised vets and even reception staff for his fighting.

I'm really proud of him,and I'm relieved now he is pain-free at last.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

iloveprincess

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
You must miss your baby so much. I hope you find comfort during this time