Fex, the Soprano

inkykitty

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I have a one year old Tom called Fex. He's absolutely gorgeous and quite vocal.

But recently, he's taken to singing!

I'm not even kidding, he'll sit looking at you, and when you say 'Hello!' he'll start warbling, tilting his head back, Mewl Yowl Mewl Yowl, then shake himself and come for a head scratch!

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awwww! I have a Siamese Snowshoe mix who is also vocal.. he likes to go into the attached garage or down into the basement and serenade the walls. I think he likes the echo!

kailie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My Snowshoe, Imhotep, is quite vocal as well. He was having a whole conversation with Dana and I this morning. I love it!

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kailie

My Snowshoe, Imhotep, is quite vocal as well. He was having a whole conversation with Dana and I this morning. I love it!
I know!!! Ghostie converses with me, too.... but he doesn't really meow. It's these adorable breathy squeaks, meeps, gurgles, clicks and trills.

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love it when GiGi or Hercules makes they lovey calls to each other. They just start trilling and chirping away and the other one comes running and they snuggle up together. Its so adorable. Those two are the cutest couple ever!!! They even give each other kisses on the nose when they see each other!!! Now if we could just get GiGi to stop her dominent mounting of Herc and Fatman we would be happy...This just started this morning that BF and I saw!!!!