Few Caesar pics

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks we really are so pleased with him
he is a beauty, and a sweety and a HAM! he LOVES people..you touch him and he purrs! ya look at him and he purrs,LOL..

next week we try the GOOP on him along with his shampoo and conidtioner..

wont he be pleased as punch, not, lol

Hes been such a sweet boy today its been a rough one.it been a year since we lost sweet Ares,and Caesar seems to know..very well.

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gaye,

You can always fly/drive into MN to meet us at the show - looking forward to seeing what Charlie will do in ACFA (he finaled in CFA first show)

gayef

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I would ~love~ to come to the show, GK! Besides, my sister lives there in MN, so I could make a visit there too! But - things won't work out that way this time, I'm afraid. Maybe next year around this time I will feel better enough and be able to travel.

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
aww that would be cool if you could come Gaye

well you could always come in Sept to a CFA show too
GK says she will be there and I know I will

tiffanyjbt

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Before I entered the wonderful world of cats, I had some pretty set opinions about what is aesthetically pleasing amongst the various breeds. Two particular breeds ranked very low on my list. But after learning so much from people like you, and seeing all the pictures of these beautiful cats, I have matured.

You know how, when you see something truly beautiful and remarkable, you feel a tug in the center of your chest? I got that feeling looking at your beautiful boy. He is a strikingly beatiful cat, and I know you must be so proud to have him.

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by tiffanyjbt

Before I entered the wonderful world of cats, I had some pretty set opinions about what is aesthetically pleasing amongst the various breeds. Two particular breeds ranked very low on my list. But after learning so much from people like you, and seeing all the pictures of these beautiful cats, I have matured.

You know how, when you see something truly beautiful and remarkable, you feel a tug in the center of your chest? I got that feeling looking at your beautiful boy. He is a strikingly beatiful cat, and I know you must be so proud to have him.
Oh..thank you for your wonderfull words.
We are very very happy to have him.And he is just a love. Not only is he a handsome fellow he has a persponality plus...you cant beat that.

saynamore

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi SF, nice to bump into you. I'm Chrissy and I have been breeding Persians in Lancsashire, UK, for 6 years now. I have recently moved into breeding vans. Started out with colourpoints (Himalayan) then went on to traditional bi-cols and now its vans for me. I love your Caesar, he is a gorgeous boy. I am attaching a piccie of my blue and white van boy, Splodge, he is not unlike Caesar except for blue instead of black, lol.
Hope to chat more soon,
Chrissy.

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by saynamore

Hi SF, nice to bump into you. I'm Chrissy and I have been breeding Persians in Lancsashire, UK, for 6 years now. I have recently moved into breeding vans. Started out with colourpoints (Himalayan) then went on to traditional bi-cols and now its vans for me. I love your Caesar, he is a gorgeous boy. I am attaching a piccie of my blue and white van boy, Splodge, he is not unlike Caesar except for blue instead of black, lol.
Hope to chat more soon,
Chrissy.
Welcome to to TCS Chrissy. What a pretty pretty boy
gotta love those Van's I know i am a sucker for them now. Caesar has won my heart over for sure.