Fetch!!

noellet

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Fetch is the favorite game at our house. Both of mine do it, but it has to be a tinfoil ball. It's so cute when one of them finds a ball and drops it at my feet and stares at me, hoping I'll throw it

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

charcoal

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Glad to know mine isn't the only one to do it. Oskar makes me laugh. He will drop the ball at my feet, then when I go to pick it up and throw it he paws at me for stealing his ball. lol And he won't stop meowing until you play.

yangdemei

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Mitts fetches straws and ribbons. He doesn't seem to tire of it and hubby and I wake with straws, ribbons, and toys all over the bed!

maherwoman

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hobbes is halfway there in fetch. We throw it, he chases it, and then he comes over and sits at our feet...he just hasn't figured out yet to BRING THE BALL WITH HIM. LOL!! He just started wanting to do fetch a couple weeks ago...he's learning!

curlyq629

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Noellet, my cat only plays fetch with tinfoil balls, too. She brings them right back & drops it at my feet to toss again.
She recently started bringing them up on the bed in the middle of the night, and tossing it by my head. I'm having a hard time finding that quite as cute!

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was awoke at 7 AM this morning by Jordan droping a fuzzy mouse right on my face. Talk about rude awakening. I just wish I could teach him what a Saturday was.