Ferals kittens

Ellie_clavin

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi I just got two new kittens from the same litter,I didn’t know that they didn’t have any human contact till I brought them back home when the guy I got them off told me over text that they stayed in the garden and he had little to nothing to do woth then (all he did was feed them) and I don’t know what to do because one off them have attack my hand pretty badly (just to let you know that I’m fine) they just hide in the carrier they don’t eat they don’t drink they don’t even move they don’t do anything I don’t know what to do.

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Ket them land. Have food water litter nearby, and let them slone to land.

Be sure they can hide some.

You can sit down nearby reading queietly, small talking, making small friendly noises.

Bough cats may sometimes hide even two days, so their behavior not very orculiar.

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Sorry for spelling. Cellulsr makes it funny.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Ellie_clavin

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi thanks you for your reply and yes they have all that and I have been doing that’s was well one, off the kitten was just eating and moving around but the other one is still in the box

noani

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I agree. Let them get used to the new surroundings. A smaller area or room as a safe base may help.
How old are they?

Ellie_clavin

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I agree. Let them get used to the new surroundings. A smaller area or room as a safe base may help.
How old are they?
Hi yes I just moved them to my spare room and the guy said 3 months old but they look a lot younger

noani

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Do you have some pictures?

How do they behave around you in general? How long have they been with you now?
What happened around the time the kitten attacked you? What led up to it etc?

Ellie_clavin

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Do you have some pictures?

How do they behave around you in general? How long have they been with you now?
What happened around the time the kitten attacked you? What led up to it etc?
Hi the only picture I have are the ones that the person send to me(but I will post them if you want) they have been really scared and just been keeping there distance from me.so I was putting food down when I first got them back to mine this is before the guy text me saying that he had nothing really to do with them and I don’t know if that scared the kittens or what but one just ran out the carrier and when for my hand.they have been with me for a few days now (like 4 days).i Know that they haven’t been here long and they are still getting used to my place but I just don’t want to do anything wrong.i have had cats on the past and they have been nothing like these ones.

Ellie_clavin

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi the only picture I have are the ones that the person send to me(but I will post them if you want) they have been really scared and just been keeping there distance from me.so I was putting food down when I first got them back to mine this is before the guy text me saying that he had nothing really to do with them and I don’t know if that scared the kittens or what but one just ran out the carrier and when for my hand.they have been with me for a few days now (like 4 days).i Know that they haven’t been here long and they are still getting used to my place but I just don’t want to do anything wrong.i have had cats on the past and they have been nothing like these ones.
image.jpg

noani

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
They are adorable! And definitely young enough that you have a good chance at socializing them. The article posted by fionasmom is really good.

The main thing: try not to startle them, don't force them, don't push it. Leave them to come out in their own time.

Are they eating now? You mentioned in the first post they weren't eating.