Feral mom and babies

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

janayno

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
They didn't give me any take home pain meds. I had the option, but declined...she doesn't seem to be in pain. She's been jumping on and off my bed and ottoman. I had layed a blanket on the floor next to the water dish when she came home, but to my knowledge she hasn't used it. Plus she's been very affectionate twords me, almost like when she was pregnant. I was going to sleep on the couch last night, but she had no problem with me sleeping in my bed with her...the kittens don't seem to mind either way.they're laying next to me on the couch[emoji]128518[/emoji]

janayno

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Everyone seems to be fine. Mama even enjoys me lightly petting her belly.
I had a little reintroduction time earlier and it went well. Dinner time went well also. Once the kittens started getting wild and playful, I put them out of the room so she wouldn't be tempted to chase and play with them. She was using her tail to tease them.
I left the seperate litter box and food dishes out so the separation time is easy.

Last edited:

grooverite

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I don't think your momma cat is a feral. If she was, you of never met her. She is most likely a stray that was abandoned or escaped. Nice to read and see her make her way into your heart! :)

Last edited:

janayno

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
That's exactly what I told the vet! Lol