Feral kittens at the gun store

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lawguy

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I'll ask if he's planning to adopt them out, but I got the impression he was planning to just flat out keep all of them.

Not a problem. I am getting Ally tested tomorrow for FIV and Feline Leukemia. If she's negative, this weekend she will get a friend from the humane society. Since I'm about to put a deposit down on an apt. in Minneapolis, it won't be long until the three of us (Ally, kitty #2, and me) move.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Wow, that's great news!!! What a nice guy for taking them in, and good on you for going out of your way to try and help these kitties

browneyes106

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Do you any friends or relatives that would be willing to foster the kittens and mother?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lawguy

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Do you any friends or relatives that would be willing to foster the kittens and mother?
I don't really know. I tried that originally when I took in Ally. I was planning on getting her adopted but I just couldn't part with her. She was too sweet and I hated the idea of her feeling abandoned twice. Only one person was thinking of taking her.

Fortunately, it wasn't necessary as the gunsmith took them all to take care of.

What a nice man! You should refer him to this site so we can see the kitties!
I could do that, or just ask him for a digital copy of some photos whenever he takes them. He's one of the few people there I really don't know all that well b/c I never use his services (I do all my own gunsmithing as a hobby). I've only met him a few times, but he seems like a nice down to earth kind of guy.