Feral Kitten Without Mommy Went Missing, Im Worried So Much I Cant Sleep.

justf0rnow

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I have been feeding this 3 young adult cat (im not sure how old they are, but the 2 female cats was pregnant when i first met them, i call them Eleven and Biggles) for months and they already grew close to me. Unfotunately i dont have enough money for neutered since it cost $50 for each cat here so all i can do is just help them with food. But just 4 days ago, i saw this small kitten (i call her Splatty, probably 4-5weeks i think) suddently show up on the spot where i feed them. She cant be any of their kitten because both Eleven and Biggles tried to slap her when she gets too close to their food. I tried to gave her own separate food but she always runs away and only came out to eat after the bigger cats finished eating. and she spend the rest of her time hiding or playing near the adult cats.

About 2 days ago, i just finished cleaning my garden and bought the box where i keep my tools to this small terrace garden outside my bedroom on the 2nd floor, and when i open the box Splatty was inside and i accidentally drop the box because i was surprised! she scream bloody murder and jump from the 2nd floor into my garden. i was terrified that she might splat to death, but fortunately she runs like nothing happen towards my feeding spot.
That night i fed them normally but Splatty was just hiding, wont come out to her food until i was gone. But i saw her moving and running like usual so i know theres nothing wrong with her.

And last night i saw her again, still scared of me and wont stop running when she sees me. But she start to hide inside my neighboor's car, she went from the bottom and jump towards the inside? i couldnt see her but i heard her movement. Im worried that it might cause a trouble so i decided to lure her inside my house and adopt her in the next morning. But today i couldnt find her at all. The other cats are still here, sleeping and eating like usual, but i couldnt find Splatty.

Its been 20 hours since i last saw her but she still hasnt show up at all. i went to nearby houses to see if i can find her under the cars, but no luck. im worried she might get lost or worse, dead.
Is there something i can do to lure her back? Is it normal for a kitten without mom wanders off by herself? i cant sleep from all these worrying.

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hi!
Maybe try leaving smelly food out at certain times, or set up a trap...of course the only problem is that you may attact other animals but you know your area best...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

justf0rnow

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi!
Maybe try leaving smelly food out at certain times, or set up a trap...of course the only problem is that you may attact other animals but you know your area best...
Hi and thanks for the reply. I just left a lot of kibbles and some wet food on the usual spot, but the adult cats ate all the wet ones. Hopefully lil splatty will smell it and return soon.