Feral kitten What to do ??????? Feedback Needed !!!

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I think this is a sign that your kitty is feeling secure in her territory now and the dog is being put in his place. I have a cat that does the same thing. Pip. He is the ruler of the house. Might be that you have a Pip. :) Not much you can do, it is the nature of the beast. :lol3: Hopefully, the dog will submit and learn how to avoid these confrontations. My dogs have learned. Most dogs surprisingly don't mess with a cat in the house as they see them as part of the pack and as long as you are the alpha to your dog, then the dog will know it is alright. Sounds like the kitten is wanting to play a bit too. You would know if it was an all out attack on your dog. :eek:

richbet

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I have a little 'princess/ruler' too. She learned how to do it from her older sister!! I just try to keep them from getting too rough with each other... When I hear a scuffle, I keep my eyes and ears open for any signs of distress. My older one hisses when annoyed and my younger one complains/yells a meooow. I try to teach each of them to control herself. Teaching them as they go. They're great cats! Good luck to you!!!

Last edited: