Feral Kitten, caught last night.

liza24

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
well, as some of you have read, i have been tryin to catch about 6 kittens that were born under my house. they are about 5-6 weeks old im guessing.

last night i caught one! it was playing outside a hole in the skirting of the house, and i walked over and picked it up! couldnt believe my luck! i took her in, gave her a bath just in case, and because she had been playing in insluation.

she didnt claw me during the bath, or after during the drying,lol. i put her in a big dog kennel with food water and a litter box and blanket. she has settled right in

****UPDATE*****

I caught 2 more!!! a male and female tiger stripes. They are sooo cute!! and they dont seem to mind being touched. We opened the side of the house skirting, and low and behold, there was a pipe in the middle of the underneath of the house with a board and rock on it. we opened it up, and 2 more kittens were in there! the are now in the house with their sister, bathed and fed. they are jsut as cuddly as sis. I think i will foster them till i can get them adopted.

marine

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Wow, you have 3 of them. Yeah.
I sure hope you can get the rest. Good luck with them. Maybe you could post a picture when things settle down a bit.