'feral' Cat Is Indoors

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
I think we know now what happened to the missing cats.
#

That's such a shame.

:sniffle:

I was fostering him so he could be in a forever home. And part of fostering is to find them a forever home where they will thrive.
The important thing is he's safe now. Whether he stays with you or whether another perfect forever home comes along he's out of harm's way.

I think you're very wise to put the cat's best interests first and be realistic about your time and finances. It's so difficult to give up fosters, it breaks my heart every time I have to say goodbye to one of them. But I know that every cat I successfully re-home means I have a bit more time and cash for my permanent residents.

Thank you for everything you're doing for Skooma and all your other pets.

:rock:

Minxxy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Id like to give some happy news to the group. Thank you all for your suggestions on Skooma, and helping the community cats that were being poisoned. Within a week he has gone from his chicken coop we got for him, to a loving house cat. As soon as he was delivered to me I knew that this was NOT a feral cat, but a stray that was reverting into feral. He was terrified of me, and the first night we brought him inside, he peed himself out of fear and was to scared to move out of the puddle. Today we managed to get him to the vet where he had a clean bill of health, all his vaccinations, and a double check that he was fixed.

Day 1

First day inside. Trying to hide in my bonsai...ineffectively.

100% indoor cat. Loving his new pampered life. I feel we can now start trying to find him a forever home.
That's great. He's beautiful..