Feline pine scoop

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

purrpaws

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by elizwithcat

Yes, those cats are a lot more stubborn than I am. I guess I will have to dump the whole thing if they still haven't used it by Sunday.
For future reference, if you buy stuff at Petsmart, you can return it if they don't like it. Even if it's opened.

elizwithcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rbrtnfld

For future reference, if you buy stuff at Petsmart, you can return it if they don't like it. Even if it's opened.
I used the whole bag for mine 2 litterboxes. I guess I could put it back into the bag and return that to Petsmart, it's not like it's been used or anything.

prissykitty

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

Petco too, unless they've changed their policy since I worked there 10 years ago.

misskittysdaddy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I went to the website to check it out - but I think Miss Kitty is going to stick with the good 'ol regular Feline Pine. The thing I like about Feline Pine is the lack of scooping - seems like it would defeat the purpose for me to get a scooping version.

Thanks for the review, though!

MKD

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

purrpaws

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MissKittysDaddy

I went to the website to check it out - but I think Miss Kitty is going to stick with the good 'ol regular Feline Pine. The thing I like about Feline Pine is the lack of scooping - seems like it would defeat the purpose for me to get a scooping version.

Thanks for the review, though!

MKD
I like that about the pellets too, but my kitties wouldn't use it. Clay litter dust bothers my allergies, so I'm hoping I'm successful in finding something they'll use.

misskittysdaddy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

I like that about the pellets too, but my kitties wouldn't use it. Clay litter dust bothers my allergies, so I'm hoping I'm successful in finding something they'll use.
I've heard so many kitties who had a tough time getting into Feline Pine or not taking to it at all - so I'm very greatful that Miss Kitty is so darn mellow she adapts very easily and used it right away.

I'm with you on the clay dust - I have plenty of other allergies and it didn't affect them specificly, but I just don't care for the stuff. I'd pick up Miss Kitty and she'd smell like chemicals - good at first, like a magic marker, LOL, but then not so good after prolonged use.

Let us know how it works out!

MKD