Feline Pine Opinions?

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by milopixie

I'm not sure I know what you're talking about...what is it?
It is like worlds best since itis corn, but it is feed for birds that lay eggs.. my local hareware and feed stores all carry it .... if looking ask for egg layer crumbles... I made the mistake of asking for chn feed and got some that was cracked crn as in pieces mixed with wheat..

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

milopixie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sharky

It is like worlds best since itis corn, but it is feed for birds that lay eggs.. my local hareware and feed stores all carry it .... if looking ask for egg layer crumbles... I made the mistake of asking for chn feed and got some that was cracked crn as in pieces mixed with wheat..
Thanks for clarifying. I had this picture in my head of broken egg shells and I knew that couldn't be right, lol!!
I'll have to look into where I could find something like that. Thanks for the ideas!

random

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My cat likes it. He's not picky about his litter though; as long as it's in the litter box, he'll use it.

It completely masks urine. It does not cover poop smells however.

*I* like it because I can flush it down the toilet. The alternative would be to walk alllll the way across the apartment complex with a heavy bag of clay litter. It tracks no worse than the other litters that I've tried.

I tried Swheat and hated it. I use a covered littered box to control the smell a little bit and as a result, my male cat basically gets in the box, turns so that he's looking out, and goes. This means that when I get home, it's one big clump stuck to the bottom of the pan in the back. Plus, I hate that sickly sweet wheat smell.

Never tried World's Best or Yesterday's News. I don't know where I could find a feed store nearby. And Yesterday's News always struck me as a bit pricey.

If I could train him to use the toilet, I would. However, I do know that he views the toilet as a drinking fountain, so I keep the lid down to stop him from drinking out of it. I doubt it would be very healthy to let him confuse the two.