Feline Greenies

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Anyone tried them? I just picked up a bunch from petsmart in a sample pack and they are a HIT here....They cant get enough of them! keep trying to get into the drawer they are in!

coaster

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, cats here like their "cat salad" too, but don't let them eat too much or they might vomit.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
umm...cat salad? LOL first time i heard that one

hehe but they do love the greenies. These are just like the dog greenies only for cats. I have noticed a diffrence with the little bit of tartar already!

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
hehe..they are brand new. grennies..dont know if you have them there? for dogs have been around for a while. and they are GREAT...for chewing, and for tatar build up. Finally they have the kittie greenies!

misscharlotte

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have seen the greenies advertised for dogs but I really have no idea what ingredients are in them. Since they have them for cats, Is it just a chew toy or a treat for kitties?

coaster

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ScamperFarms

umm...cat salad? LOL first time i heard that one
OOOOOOOPS!!!!
I thought you guys were talking about cat grass!!

NOW I get it!! Those green dental chews.....didn't know they were made for cats. Will have to check them out. I've seen the dog greenies, but they're too big for cats. Sounds like just what I want!!

enigma

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I work at petsmart and the dental greenies just came out, going to check out the ingredients and test drive it on my kittie clan. I do know alot of ppl have been saying, about time.

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MissCharlotte

I have seen the greenies advertised for dogs but I really have no idea what ingredients are in them. Since they have them for cats, Is it just a chew toy or a treat for kitties?
Its like a treat, but it is formulated for dental hygiene. it works really really well on dogs! My vet is super impressed. I am hopeing it will work as well for kitties. There is a website i have to look it up, and you can get samples and help others earn them too!

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by coaster

OOOOOOOPS!!!!
I thought you guys were talking about cat grass!!

NOW I get it!! Those green dental chews.....didn't know they were made for cats. Will have to check them out. I've seen the dog greenies, but they're too big for cats. Sounds like just what I want!!
Yup my clan adores these things..they have mowed through two sample bags already..little oinks!

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by enigma

I work at petsmart and the dental greenies just came out, going to check out the ingredients and test drive it on my kittie clan. I do know alot of ppl have been saying, about time.
Yup I saw them up at the register on my way out today and just about did a dance! I have had a news letter about them for almost a year! it is about time.

aussie_dog

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
are they as expensive as the dog greenies? I might try them, but I have a bad habit of giving my pets whatever they want when they want it, so the bag would be gone in nothing flat.

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Aussie_Dog

are they as expensive as the dog greenies? I might try them, but I have a bad habit of giving my pets whatever they want when they want it, so the bag would be gone in nothing flat.
I picked up the sampler pack today, it was 2.97 for 4 small packs. i thought that was reasonable.

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sharky

I didnt like the ingrediants...
they arent the hottest but they do help teeth..the ingirdents are very similar to the dog ones..

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My dogs LOVE greenies and if my cats can get close enough to them, they always have a keen interest in them. Unfortunately, if I ever bought cat greenies, the dogs would snatch them away from the cats. My dogs are well trained to leave cat items alone, but the scent of greenies are dog related and not cat related and I don't think I could ever teach them the difference.

But, maybe I'll try one and give it to them upstairs where the dogs are not allowed and hope they don't drag them downstairs......

squirtle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I picked up a sample pack a few weeks ago when I bought Dori's food. She wouldn't touch them. She is so picky when it comes to treats

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Momofmany

My dogs LOVE greenies and if my cats can get close enough to them, they always have a keen interest in them. Unfortunately, if I ever bought cat greenies, the dogs would snatch them away from the cats. My dogs are well trained to leave cat items alone, but the scent of greenies are dog related and not cat related and I don't think I could ever teach them the difference.

But, maybe I'll try one and give it to them upstairs where the dogs are not allowed and hope they don't drag them downstairs......
I dont think the kitties would drag them downstairs...they are little like pounce treats

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by squirtle

I picked up a sample pack a few weeks ago when I bought Dori's food. She wouldn't touch them. She is so picky when it comes to treats
hehehe Loki is picky too but..hes taken to them

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by ScamperFarms

hehehe Loki is picky too but..hes taken to them
Off topic but what is the cutie in your sig