Feeling SO broke......:(

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GingersMom

OMG - my rent is $1,050 a month for a 2-bedroom!!! Not counting utilities!
Yikes! Ours is $450 - not bad for our area - and our utilities are included

I'm waiting for the day when we get our 1st house and we pay payments like that!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GingersMom

LOL, rub it in, whydoncha!
You know I am not rubbing it in!! I just can't imagine paying that much for a 2 bedroom!!! And for rent!! That is really expensive!!!

jlutgendorf

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
It all just depends on where you live. We pay $985 for a 3 bedroom 1 1/2 bath. The guy I used to work with moved to Brooklyn and pays $800 for 1 bedroom! and he might have to share a bathroom with one of the other two guys he lives with!

~Julia

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jlutgendorf

It all just depends on where you live. We pay $985 for a 3 bedroom 1 1/2 bath. The guy I used to work with moved to Brooklyn and pays $800 for 1 bedroom! and he might have to share a bathroom with one of the other two guys he lives with!

~Julia
That is very true. I just really can't imagince paying that much to rent living space!! It makes me realize how fortunate I am to at 21 own my own home and not have to rent a place!!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom

That is very true. I just really can't imagince paying that much to rent living space!! It makes me realize how fortunate I am to at 21 own my own home and not have to rent a place!!
OMG, How do you afford a mortgage at 21? I am 24 and I see no mortgage anywhere in my near future

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom

You are so lucky to have your own home! John & I are looking... but around here, the prices are SO high, its horrible! And I'm not going to buy a house that I can't see myself living in for a LONG period of time - so I'm not going to buy a home until I find the PERFECT one!

Until then, renting it is for us!

hell603

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Don't you just love when your property taxes, car and home insurance plus all your regular bills come due all at once. That is the time to take a deep breath and I check the couch for coins that might have dropped down.

I think we all feel that way at one point or another!!