Feeling Presents Dead Cat .

rachelh1018

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Just a question, do all of you who have a kitty presence have that cat buried in the back yard, or do they still find you? I would want Tiger to visit me, but that will be a long time from now. I just want to know how to increase my chances.

crystal211

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Anyone who doesn't think there's life after death has never owned a cat that has passed. I for one, am convinced!
My fiancé doesn't believe it...and I hope after our kitties pass (sigh, I don't want to think about that) they visit us just so I can stick it in his face, lol.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catlady810

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My cat was buried in the back yard. I would LOVE to get a headstone, right now all there is a piece of wood with Quiznos birth and death. My father and chris said NO to the headstone just incase my father has to sell the house ever. So instead we found a plant that will surivive the harsh winters, it's suppose to blossom flowers, but so far it hasn't.

Don't worry Cyrstal211, my bf thinks that I am crazy when I tell him. He just nods his head and says yeap uh huh, and smiles. I wonder when he's gonna bring the straight jacket. LOL

The first year that Quizno passed away I told my bf that when the time comes to move I want to find some way to transplant her grave to our new residents. Now I just hope her spirit follows or if she doesn't like the new residents she gives them some fun. LOL

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They know where you went. I have moved since Fred passed away, and he still comes. No need to disturb a final resting place for a body, unless you just want to.
My SO has given up on not believing me about spirits, and such. We have a dear friend that visits us occasionally, especially close to the anniversary of his death. My SO was skeptical about it until some specific things happened. Now he believes that some people are sensitive to spirits, like animals, and others are not visited, but he has felt Fred come across the bed, thinking it was another cat. I figured it would creep him out, but he was happy to know Fred was there. He felt so guilty about having to put poor old Fred out of his pain. I think it makes him feel better to have Fred come around.

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rachelh1018

Just a question, do all of you who have a kitty presence have that cat buried in the back yard, or do they still find you?
The "Ghost kitty" we had was in an apartment. It could've been buried under one of our windows...but I don't know for sure. I sometimes wonder if anyone else in that apartment got to experience Ghost Kitty...

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh geez I am dumb. I was reading the first couple posts and trying to figure out what kind of presents you were talking about from a dead cat. But I think you mean presence!
Oh I am so slow. I was like your dead cat brings you presents? Like dead mice? But I got it now hehe. No I don't think I have experienced this personally. Theere are times when I swear I feel a cat jump on my bed and start walking up it and I have said "hey kitty who is it?" becuase I have 6 cats but then I turn around and there is no cat on the bed. BUT I have never had a cat die in my apartment, unless the previous residents did.

heidrun

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I have heard about this experience before from other people. I am Icelandic, and here spirits and ghosts are a part of everyday life and people talk about pshychic experiences like every day things, just part of the culture I guess. My mother always feels her old cat walk on her bed, and she is convinced that all our old pets and beloved animals are waiting for us on the other end. I havent had a kitty walking on the bed experience, but I have seen spirits of deceased animals before. When I was 13 I saw in broad daylight a dog come running out of the old house (on the farm where I lived), and when I went to look further there was no dog in sight, and impossible for me to miss it being there. When I described the dog for my grandfather he told me that it was a dog that used to live with them in the 60´s, and it was his spirit. I also see in old barnhouses spirits of the calfs and other lifestock, even when I didnt know them personally. Old barnhouses are filled with animal spirits. The only cat thing I have seen in my life was a black cat that appeared out of the blue on a table and jumped on the floor. It was a prediction for bad things I guess.

I really dont think people are crazy that see spirits, because I have seen my share and I even live in a haunted house. There is really something out there, no doubt.