feeling messed up...

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
When i was still with my husband we lived in a place called Northumberland which was in the countryside but only 35-45 minutes from the city where i more or less live now, and just further down in Northumberland there was a place called Morpeth which had a small village called Pegswood. There everyone knew everyone elses business!, so i can imagine how you must feel.

From the sounds of it you are a city girl at heart who needs the company of good people and i really hope you find it

You won't leave us here though will you?

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by LilleKat

hehhee but heading in that direction! I'm just a little way south of that - I'm near INverness. About 80 miles south ish of the Orkneys. YOu can certainly get there form here in a couple of hours!
That's a gorgeous area, but a "bit" isolated!
I think everybody sometimes gets the feeling that the walls are closing in on them, and that there's no escape. You are in for some big changes. You won't always be a single mom with a small child in a small town. You've found a partner, your son will be in school before you know it, and you'll be moving to Copenhagen, which will be a big change for you, and should add some adventure to your life. When you're in despair, just think of that. In the meantime, you can always vent here! Chin up!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just wanted to nip in and say thankyou to everyone.
You're all wonderful! And no Susan, I most definitely won't be leaving you here!! If anything I think my partner will be hard pushed to get to the PC some days because I'll be around to keep you all laughing at something or other. Like which Danish word I managed to screw up now. I'm feeling better - I've had a vent, had a cry, had a bath and stopped stinking, and now I feel human again. However, I have been talking online with my big "brothers" in a chatroom. Well... I've managed to put my foot in it twice tonight - and it's cheered me up. I must have other things on my mind because at some point, I was tlaking about all my coursework - and how I've managed to lose some from the harddrive. Thank goodness I backed it all up on floppy dick.
How elegant. It just went from bad to worse... not only were my big bros all laughing at me, but my partners ex-flatmate logged in. He and I play ping pong over the chatroom... I type ping... he types pong... and the first one to misspell gives the other a point. Well.... he misspelled... with oing. Easy done. But then I replied with pung. Which just happens to be Danish for purse. And scrotum. Oh goody! I think my mind must be getting a little single-track these days.

Anyway, stupid stories aside... you've all be great to me tonight... thanks a million people
you're the best. I love you all!!

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh Emma - I just caught up with your thread. I'm glad you're feeling a bit brighter now - you've certainly got loads to look forward to in July.

Whenever the Scottish nights close in, come and talk to us on TCS - if nothing else we'll make you smile!!