Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

keith p

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Read this agian

I dont see any way to report about the cat without me being involved. Whether your or I report it, the info being given to the ASPCA is info only MY FAMILY would know about, this is why im reluctant. I wish everyone here could understand this.

And this is why I se my only option as talking to him.

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by keith p

Read this agian

I dont see any way to report about the cat without me being involved. Whether your or I report it, the info being given to the ASPCA is info only MY FAMILY would know about, this is why im reluctant. I wish everyone here could understand this.
Honestly, so what? So what if they know it was you? This is important. This should be reported. This is serious abuse. Like I said, what if it was a child? Would you ignore that too and just talk to him about it?

If you really do just talk to him about it and that's it then do it, now, soon, don't wait. Talk to him and make it very clear to him that what he is doing is a crime and punishable. Tell him that a simple phone call and he will be in a lot of trouble. Remind him about how much you love animals and hate to see them tortured.

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

What i meant by not only involving the cat, is involving my family. (his homelife is a part of my family, in other words my aunt and uncle)
Your aunt and uncle are the source of the problem. They are providing the animals that they know their son will abuse. They know this is happening and will happen and they are not doing anything about it. I stil don't understand how anyone can be so dumb and allow animals in their home when they cannot control their own son with them. They should be reported too.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

keith p

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If they knew it was my family, no way I could do this. Then I would have problems with my parents (seriously they would be so angry) i'm 21 next month, they can kick me out you know very soon, especially if I made their own family turn on them if they found out it was me.

furryferals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not psychic,I just see through people
I think your old enough to look after yourself and know the difference between right and wrong.
If you can't do the right thing then that makes me doubt wether you have a concience.

If you have a concience where will your family be when you are 80 years old and riddled with guilt for not doing something?

and lets be honest kieth this isn't the first time you've had family/friend issues regarding animals.
Your a man now......act like one

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

If they knew it was my family, no way I could do this. Then I would have problems with my parents (seriously they would be so angry) i'm 21 next month, they can kick me out you know very soon, especially if I made their own family turn on them if they found out it was me.
you will be 21 next month? it is about time you moved out anyways. I know no one whats to cause problems, but what is up with your parents too if they won't do anything about this or let you?

you are old enough to not have to ask permission to do something. you can do whatever you want and you know very well what you should do. do you want to live your life knowing you could have done something and didn't? what if later down the line he abuses a person? You have every chance in the world to stop this now. So like said above, be a man and do it already. you KNOW you should.

gayef

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I hope you will be able to find a way to stop this cycle of abuse but I am not optimistic about it. If it were me, I would go to this person's house and remove those cats myself - come whatever may as a consequence. Personally, I think they would be far better off placed with a no-kill shelter or rescue than to remain where they are, but that's just my humble opinion.

With all due respect, since you are - for whatever your reasons - unwilling to act upon the many good suggestions and advice you've received here, the only thing left to do is to close this thread and wish you and those poor cats the best of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.